I still remember those art classes in junior school where we were instructed to draw the usual sun-mountain-sky-lake-crows picture. I've always sucked at drawing, even drawing stick figures is a complex task to me. The only sensation I ever created during those long afternoon drawing sessions was the day when we had to draw a theater or a park. I drew a theater neatly, wrote some Vijay movie's name on the building's facade and impishly drew a few crows circling the empty queue line. The guy near me, an ardent Vijay fan borrowed the idea for his theater's Ajith movie. This small joke snowballed into one heated argument, which progressed into a fist-fight and my art 'miss' had to intervene :D
Since then, I've grown taller, studied zoology (drawing frog's excretory system wasn't really exciting) and passed the engineering graphics subject. But still I can't draw a human who looks at least half-human.
I came across this cartoon making website website: Toondo . This is a collection of cartoons I created using the website.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEK
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SLEEP WEEP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUTDOOR
1 comment:
Hilarious..!
Post a Comment